Every student who takes part in the Global Academic Challenge will receive a certificate celebrating their achievement. Students with outstanding achievement will also receive a medallion. Certificates are awarded based on how students perform compared to all Australian students who sat the challenge.
Schools will receive printed student certificates and a detailed student report to provide to parents/carers.
- Each student who achieves the top result in each year’s learning area will receive a personalised medallion from ACER.
- High Distinction with Honours
- Students that achieve results in the top 2% will be awarded a High Distinction with Honours.
- High Distinction
- Students that achieve results within the top 10% will be awarded a High Distinction.
- Students that achieve results within the top 25% will be awarded Distinction.
- Students that achieve results within the top 50% will be awarded a Credit.
- All other students will receive a certificate recognising their participation