Generate a report from the Students page
Most reports can be directly generated from the student management page of your account.
Follow the steps below to generate reports from the Students page:
- Filter and select the students you wish to generate a report for. You can select a student by clicking the checkbox to the left of the student's name, or by clicking Select all students if a filter has been applied.
- Click on Generate report
- Select the assessment from the menu.
- Choose the report type you wish to generate and complete any required fields
- Select the report time period from the chart.
- You may need to Reset zoom if no results are displayed.
- You can click and drag across the chart to highlight and select a date range for the report.
- You can manually input a date range using 'From' and 'To'.
- You can choose a specific date by clicking on that date’s bar chart.
- Click Generate report and then View report.