Individual Reports are available for Progressive Achievement Tests (PAT), ACER General Ability Test (AGAT), and eWrite.
This article contains information on:
- Generating an Individual Report
- Information within the Individual Report
- Interacting with the Individual Report
Generating an Individual Report
There are two ways to generate an individual student’s report – from a Group Report page or from an individual student’s test page.
From a Group Report
- Generate a Group Report.
- Click on a student’s name in the Group Report.
From a Bands Report (PAT Maths and PAT Reading)
- Generate a Bands Report.
- Click on a student’s name in the Bands Report.
- Download individual reports in batches by clicking the dropdown arrow next to each test form below the chart.
From an individual student’s test page
- Go to the Students page.
- Locate the student on the main student list and click on their name.
- A pop-up box with information about the student will appear. Click on the Tests tab at the top of the window to view the student’s test history.
- Find the relevant test sitting and from the Actions drop-down menu, select Generate report .
Information within the Individual Report
The PAT and AGAT Individual Reports shows the student’s score and the difficulty level of each question in the test they sat, on the same scale.
Green circles represent correct responses, and pink squares indicate incorrect ones. Click on each circle or square to view the question content in a pop-up box. The red dotted line across the report shows the student’s scale score, and the grey shaded area around the scale score represents the error margin.
The position of the question on the graph indicates its scale score difficulty level – the easiest question in the test is located lowest on the page, and the most difficult question is located highest on the page.
Interacting with the Individual Report
To view the Individual Report grouped by classification, rather than the default (unit grouping), change the selection from the drop-down box at the top of the report.
An individual report can be downloaded as an image, by clicking Download chart as image at the bottom of the report. Individual reports can also be exported as a batch from the group report.